With these pieces you'll want to entertain all year!
LifeXplore loves the art of entertaining. And, while Martha Stewart has it on most of us with her collections of serving pieces, a few well chosen pieces can give you the flexibility to entertain effortlessly.
Here's a number of ideas!
Seems straight forward enough but let's xplore a list of uses for these amazing plates. And, btw, recommend you hand wash!
- Luncheon plates.
- Use as a salad plate. Set the table with a dinner plate below and these on top. Will give an elegant statement!
- Buffet plates.
- Appetizer plates.
- Use as a serving plate.
- Desert plates.
- Display on a shelf as a backdrop to other items.
A perfect bowl set is a thing of beauty when you entertain. So many uses for this set, again let's make a list.
- Salad bowl and individual bowls.
- Nacho creation station. Put the chips in the large bowl and all the various fixings in the smaller bowls.
- Chips and dips. Plus put veggies, olives and pickles in the other bowls.
- Use the smaller bowls for ice cream or desert.
- Put the smaller bowls on the buffet and use the larger bowl as a serving bowl.
- When not in use, display on a shelf. Show off the iridescent shine!
This is an amazing set of wine service coasters. Nachtmann Crystal is an amazing German made crystal.
(1) 4"D Bottle Coaster plus (6) 3.5"D Coasters
Nothing says "Martha" like a beautiful compote bowl. So versatile and best when multiple heights are used on a table. Or stack them to create a pyramid of beautiful pieces.
These come in all types of styles, colors and sizes. Some have lids while others have ornate patterns. Your choice!
Lifexplore currently has 7 in our collection - and there will be more to come as we are always looking for more.
- Carnival Glass Iridescent Gold
- B.W. Buenilum Aluminum Compote
- Satin Blue Frosted Glass Lotus Flower Compote
- Gold and Glass large compote
- Indiana Glass Covered Compote
- Kosta Lindstrand Etched Feather Crystal Pedestal Bowl
- Capri Blue Colonial Hazel-Atlas Covered Candy Dish